Online Marketing Coordinator
As our in house Online Marketing Coordinator, you will use websites, social media platforms and online marketing channels to increase sales and conversions for our clients, and to promote their businesses, products or services. This will involve creating, managing and editing websites content, coordinating digital campaigns and sales activities, as well as conducting market research and analysing data using programs such as Google Analytics.
Work Hours & Salary
Based in our brand new office in Tynemouth (2 minutes walking distance from metro station), this is currently a part time role (3 full days a week) with the option of increasing to full time within the next 3-6 months.
Full time Salary £20,800 per annum with 28 days holiday (bank holidays included) – prorated for part time positions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Developing innovative sales opportunities and finding new ways to build and grow online sales is fundamental to this role, whether through social media platforms, SEO, Adwords, email campaigns, etc. Your main task will be to promote a product or service and create incentives and a strategic plan to achieve agreed goals.
- Execute a results-driven online marketing strategy
- Create social media content calendars
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video and photo content
- Design email marketing campaigns and/or newsletters
- Attend events and produce live social media content
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy
- Manage product content, descriptions and SEO
You will be required to be a great communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language. A knowledge of the Italian language, though not necessary, will prove a huge advantage as we have a contingent of clients based in Italy.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Video and photo editing tools
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field (preferable but not essential)
- 1-2 years experience with social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Later, Loomly or alike)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools (Canva)
How to Apply
Email your CV to [email protected]